Followers

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Mac Attack - Activity 4: End-of-Day Reflection





  • What have you done today?



  • I have played Ice-breaking games; contributed to the class blog; learned about the rules of of class blog; learned what to not do to the Learning Device; I was taught the values of SST.



  • What have you learnt today?







  • I learned the 3Rs of SST - Roles,Rights,Responsibilities; I earned what the 3Rs mean; I learned that it's wrong to flame at other people; I learned more about my peers,teachers and my Learning Device.







  • Why did you choose to come to SST?







  • I chose to come to SST because I like the curriculum, the way we get to learn (Learning Device). I heard a lot of good comments about this school. I think that the teachers are friendly. I like the spirit of SST.







  • What are your aspirations as a member of the SST family?







  • My aspiration is to contribute a lot of thing to the community, learn a lot of new things and make many new friends. I would also like to uphold the good name of the school and teach and learn from my fellow schoolmates.







  • How have you grown from the activities conducted today? Use one of the pictures from the PICASA album which best illustrates your growth (especially in relation to the 3Rs).







  • I have grown a little from the activities. 











  • No comments:

    Post a Comment